Is your child being bullied?
If your child is a victim of bullying at school, stop it now! Many school districts fail to prevent and refuse to acknowlege school bullying. Children have been seriously injured and even lost their lives to suicide as a result of relentless bullying and harassment at school. Our law firms can force school districts to follow the law and protect your child now. Call our lawyers immediately for help and information.
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Waco, Texas 76710
The Zimmerman Law Firm and Cirkiel & Associates have joined forces to help represent families and victims of harassment and bullying at school, combining decades of experience, aggressive injury attorneys and substantial resources.
Our attorneys and advocates help children and families concerning special needs, special education, bullying, school safety, school injury, wrongful death, suicide, and related matters. We provide a comprehensive in-depth review of your concerns, and our attorneys and litigation teams are prepared to litigate in both state and federal court.
- Constitutional claims pursuant to the 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution as contemplated by 42 U.S.C. §§1983
- Discrimination based upon disability pursuant to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. §794a (“Rehabilitation Act”)
- Physical Access and program access pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”), 42 U.S.C., §12101, et seq.
- Claims regarding bullying, harassment and discrimination based upon gender (which includes male-to-female harassment and same-sex harassment) pursuant to Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (Title IX), 86 Stat. 373, as amended, 20 U.S.C. § 1681
- Administrative law and due process
- Internal grievance complaints against educators and administrators
- Claims against teachers, coaches, students and other responsible parties for injuries sustained by a child or patient
- OCR complaints
- License or certification complaints
- Special education complaints with TEA
- Special education due process hearings
- 504 Hearings
- Level I, II and III complaints (internal district grievance procedure)
- Cooperation with supporting agencies (MHMR, DARS, etc.)
- Case management and attendance at ARD and IDEA protocol hearings
- Any concerns related to bullying and harrassment
Free initial consultation and there is never an attorney fee unless we recover damages for you. Additional work may be done by Advocates on a fee basis apart from legal services.